Monday, February 23, 2009

Employed!

I am happy to announce that I will be joining the faculty at Duquesne University in the fall as an Assistant Professor of Economics in the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business. I am thrilled to have such a wonderful opportunity and am looking forward to moving about an hour north up to Pittsburgh. For those keeping especially close score at home, TPS Russian Expert Pavel Yakovlev is on the faculty at Duquesne as well.

Now that the time-intensive process that is the job market is over for me, I hope to return to being a bit more regular here as I was before all of this began.

2 comments:

Justin M Ross said...

Congratulations!!!

DU is a fine institution.

rolub said...

Slowly but surely, you're moving closer to me. Sorry, Matt, but I'm taken.

And congrats again!