TPS sportsbook consultant Rob Holub sends along this year's Super Bowl Props - 16 pages of them. During particularly large sporting events, props emerge that allow you to bet on just about any aspect of the game. I believe these happen in the Final Four and World Series as well, but none to the extent of the Super Bowl. We posted about this last year. Feel free to add in your five guesses and out-do me. All wagers are for recreational purposes, of course.
For what it's worth, I went 2-2 on the over/unders and was right about the interception/TD/Manning wager, so I'd have been slightly up.
Here's what I like:
- Steelers total points: 27, under
- Longest made FG of game: 44.5, over
- Total Interceptions thrown by both teams: 2.5, over
- Kurt Warner, longest completion: 39.5, over
- Larry Fitzgerald, total receptions: 6.5, over