Friday, November 14, 2008

ThinkMarkets

Mario Rizzo is now blogging along with other Austrians at ThinkMarkets. I had the fortune of taking a course from Mario on ethics and the role of the state, as well as enjoy a lecture & discussion this past summer at FEE. Mario always brings an unique and insightful understanding to any particular problem he tackles. I was at a conference last month where his co-author, Glen Whitman (who blogs here) presented a new paper on internalities and new paternalisim. I think these are crucial questions for libertarians and economists to address, and am glad that Mario and Glen are working in these areas. I am excited to keep up with this new blog, as I expect I will learn something new from Mario and his co-bloggers from NYU Colloquium on Market Institutions and Economic Processes.

Hat Tip to the Austrian Economists.

No comments: