Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not Evil Just Wrong

The good people at Heartland, TPS Seal of Approval holders, have sent along word that they are trying to create some buzz for a new film, Not Evil Just Wrong. It's the anti-An-Inconvenient-Truth, a movie that purports to show the true cost of global warming hysteria. (Would "The Convenient Truth" have worked as a title? Maybe not.) I watched the trailer, it looks enjoyable in that let's-look-at-the-secondary-effects kind of way. You guys know where my sympathies lie on this issue-- no need to say any more.

(What I am still looking for, however: In the 1970s, there was actually the opposite public outcry-- the world is getting too cold. I'd give a fine piece of red meat to find some Al Gore quotes about how the Earth is getting too chilly and what we need to do about it. That's right up there with my desire to verify the Abraham Lincoln why-foreign-trade-is-bad quote.)

No comments: