- I am not a New Yorker speeding through Massachusetts on August 15th, 2002. As the internet will tell you, I was setting a (short-lived) speeding record of a different kind on that day in Dayton, Ohio.
- I am not a 29-year old in Topeka, Kansas with multiple parking tickets.
- I am definitely not Maryland State Delegate Justin Ross, who unlike me supports video game regulations, bans on gambling, tuition subsidies, and the Healthy Air Act.
- I am not the JR led by Jesus, but good for those who are, as there are far worse people to follow (here and here).
- Unfortunately, I cannot dance on ice or play in a band. Hopefully these links will help redirect the constant onslaught of mistaken groupies.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Justin Ross's I am Not
More struggles with the DMV's of America that have resulted in my circulating copies of my birth certificate, passport, drivers license, and social secuirty card (all in a single envelope(s)) make me feel obligated to define who I am not: