- Suppose a new medical treatment is developed that nearly eliminates your body's ability to feel pain. Would you take it?
- What is your educational attainment? In hindsight, was the level and type of education you obtained worth its cost?
- What is the month and day of your birth (e.g. January 1)?
- If you were sky diving and the parachute did not open, what do you think your personal chances are that you will survive the fall?
- Do you believe life was better in the past than it is today? If yes, what year was life at its best? If you could be presented with the option of being born in that time period, would you take it?
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Survey Questions I Would Like to Ask
If I could put together my own survey of the public, here are some questions I would ask: